Founded and operated in Tulsa OK, Pro MediaFire is among the fastest-growing creative agencies to emerge in the last 5 years. Providing quality design and creative strategy to hundreds of non-profits and churches, we believe individual experience and cultural fit are as valuable to our team as resume credentials. We seek the hottest talent in the industry to join us on our mission to ‘Help This Who Do Good, Do More’ and believe every Pro MediaFire employee’s alignment with our Core Values is the key to our success.
Pro MediaFire is a remote-first company. Our Core Values influence every decision our organization makes. We believe these values have made Pro MediaFire special and what has and will continue to drive our growth and achievement.
• Generous - Give more than you receive in cash value to those you encounter
• Fun - Celebrate and enjoy each other and your work
• God First - Honor God in all you do.
• Loving - Love what you do. Love our team. Love our clients. Love our mission.
• Growth - Overcome challenges and walk in a growth mindset
• Trustworthy - do what is right for our team and clients
• Innovative - create and lead with innovation
• Grateful - Be grateful in your words and actions
• Team-minded - work as a team so together we thrive
• Fire-Filled - Passion drives us
Pro MediaFire is hiring a Social Media Content Coordinator. The Content Coordinator is responsible for creating and overseeing Pro Media Fire’s Social reporting for clients, including churches and non-profits. This role coordinates with our project managers and reports to the Media Division Director. The position involves the administration of data reporting for clients, creating content calendars, implementing paid digital marketing campaigns and creating digital audit reports for clients. The Coordinator will engage in Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
This is a job that comes with many hats:
This position is a mix of a consultant, trends finder, investigative journalist, storyteller, and digital strategist.
This job is for you if…
1. You have a passion for helping churches and nonprofits that are making a difference in the world.
2. You can find anything on the internet regardless of whether or not you have a fancy tool and you’ll always make sure to cite where you found this information.
3. You LOVE researching new tools, trends, and analyzing the up-and-coming things in digital marketing.
As the Social Media Content Coordinator, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manage social media accounts for clients, including content writing, reviewing, and posting.
2. Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
3. Facilitate conversations with clients to establish content direction and calendars.
4. Create and edit written content for social media calendars.
5. Collaborate with Design team members to get social media graphics created.
6. Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
7. Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
8. Expand on existing social media strategy, coordinating with Media Division Director and Social team to ensure its relevancy and effectiveness.
9. Remain knowledgeable of and adopt emerging social media techniques into the overall social strategy.
10. Conduct client facing meetings providing analytics reviews and new tactics.
11. Collaborate with clients to create social media calendars
Our ideal Social Media Content Coordinator will embrace and believe in our Core Values. In addition to embodying these values, the Content Coordinator will demonstrate the following competencies and skills required for success in this role.
1. BA or BFA in Marketing or Advertising with relevant work experience and areas of study in social media, communications, etc.
2. At least 1 year of managing social media profiles, preferably in an agency setting, overseeing multiple clients and accounts.
3. Proven ability to successfully manage projects within the creative field
4. Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics.
5. Proficiency in Sprout Social or other client media management
6. Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager
7. Proficiency in various social media platforms
8. Proficiency in Google Suite
9. Experience with Asana or other project management applications
10. Experience in running ads on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
11. Content Strategy
1. Monday to Friday
2. 8am-5pm CST
1. Social media management: 1 year
1. Fully Remote